How to activate roku.com/link account?
Accessing the major streaming channels on your TV is no more a difficult task; the Roku like streaming players have made it possible for you. You just need to buy a Roku model (which you can choose depending on its features), connect it to your TV and set up an account to access the Roku channels on your TV. However, setting up an account on my.roku.com/link can be a problem for the new users. So, here are the steps to activate your Roku account.
Steps for activating account using roku.com/link signup
- Using your device (PC, laptop or Mobile), open the web browser.
- Enter and open www.roku.com/link which is the main link for account activation.
- You may have received an 8-digit code on your TV(Roku TV) during the setup process. When you will open the above-mentioned link, a screen will open and you will need to enter that code here.
- In the next step, you would need to sign into your Roku account. In the case you don’t have an account, you can create it. Here are the steps for creating Roku account:
- Click on “Create new account”.
- Enter the information asked and create a password.
- Then, you would need to set up a payment method that seems favorable to you.
- Once you have selected your payment method, you need to set the Roku transaction PIN for making purchases. (Keep in mind that creating an account on Roku does not cost you anything; the payment method is just for making further purchases like subscribing to paid channels and more.)
Once you have activated an account on roku.com/link, you can add new channels and access your favorite content using that account.
The easy way to set up Roku streaming player
Before using any Roku device, you have to setup your Roku streaming device first. This is easy to setup your Roku streaming device, sometimes users face issues during setup. As we show the roku.com/link account activation steps, now you can also find the steps to setup your Roku streaming player. Kindly follow the steps to setup your Roku streaming player.
- First, Attach your streaming player device to your home TV
- Use an HDMI cable to connect Roku device and your TV
- Further, you have to connect your streaming device to appropriate power source
- Moreover, you can use Roku power adapter is included with your streaming player box
- Furthermore, please switch on or turn on your streaming player device
- When you turn on your streaming device, you can see a light signal on your streaming device
- Afterward, you have to pair your Roku remote control with your Roku streaming device
- Now you need to select a language to continue the process
- Moreover, you can see a drop-down list to choose a language
- Without, internet connection you are unable to watch your content
- Therefore, you need to provide the internet connection either wired or wireless
- If you are going to choose the wired network connection, use the Ethernet cable for connection
- Once you provide the internet connection, your Roku player will download the latest software automatically
- Wait for device reboot
- Now wait until restart your streaming device
- When you see the Roku startup screen, you can find your Roku com link activation code over the Roku screen.
- Once you performed all above steps, you are ready to use Roku streaming player.