Add-remove Roku channels: So, Again http://www.rokucomlinkactivate.com is here to tell you about how to add-remove Roku channels on Roku device.
- Go for add-remove Roku channels.
- Add and remove Roku channels is the process after activation of Roku device or player.
- There are already your favorite channels in your store which you earlier added into Roku player.
Add-remove Roku channels:
- So, when you open Roku you will see few channels in channel menu which you have already installed.
- Look for channel store for add-remove Roku channels.
- Press OK.
- So, you will see there are lots of channels.
Paid and free channels:
- Be careful, for paid and free channels because there are free and paid channels too.
- When you click one channel like fox life, this is the way they tell you whether you have to pay or not.
- If it is a paid channel there will be an option for payment.
- Click on that option.
- Proceed to next step, do your payment with a credit card if you want any paid channel for you.
- If it is a free channel, no fee will be deducted from you.
- For free, channel there will be an option of add channel.
- Select option.
- Your channel is added to your Roku player.
There will be an option like, go to channel or else. If you want to go to that channel you can go back to your menu or you can also go directly from there. Press OK on go to channel.
It will take a little moment and yes now you go. Your channel is added and you will see different segments there. Click on any segment you want to watch.
- It is a simple process.
- Go back to channel store.
- Press OK.
- Look for the channel you want to remove.
- Like CNBC or any else.
- Click on that channel.
- You will see an option, remove the channel.
- Select that option.
- They will ask you that, Are you sure you want to remove channel?
- Click on yes and your channel will be removed.
If you want to exit then just click on home button and you will be back to the menu again.
So basically, from starting to bottom it is an easy process of add-remove Roku channels from your device.