Having any problem in how to connect Roku device (to) Wi-Fi network?
Do not worry about anything. www.rokucomlinkactivate.com is here to pick you out from this problem. You will feel glad, because we will give you instructions in an understandable language.
So, let’s get started with the process to connect Roku device (to) Wi-Fi network:
- Find input button on your Roku remote or TV.
- Click input button or go through it.
- Find where the Roku box is.
- And here it is, we are on the home screen of the Roku.
- Check your available internet connections.
Okay, so when you got your internet connection proceed on next step.
- We have to go to the settings menu.
- Scroll down in the menu on the left-hand side.
- So, we are going to use down arrow on Roku remote and go down to settings.
- Once in settings, we are going to hit the right arrow and go over into next menu you see on your screen.
- Go down to network option and again hit the right arrow and now you are in network settings.
Now we are going to set how to connect to wifi network:
- Use your right arrow on the remote control to setup your new wifi connection.
- Hit the OK button on your Roku remote control.
- Now it starts looking wireless connections which are available.
- Right away you can see the wireless network named anything you know.
- If you do not see your wireless network you can go down and click on scan again.
- And if still, you can not see your network you can go down and click on private network and it will try to connect manually.
- So, if you find any network, click OK.
- Then you are going to put your password.
- Keep that password as easy as you can remember it.
- If you are done with your password then select connect option.
- It will be connecting to your wireless network and hopefully, it is done.
Here you go, all set to your wireless connection. You can watch movies or anything you want to watch.