Are you using Roku device at home? If yes, then you need to attach it to the home wireless network and for this, you will require accessing that valid username and password of your network. Furthermore, the setup scans all the possible networks and shows in a list in front of you in the order of signal power. Getting attached to a network is important because you will need the internet for getting Roku com link code for device activation and for getting content for streaming.
Sometimes the wireless network is pronounced SSID. Further, this is both default name set by the manufacturer of the router or your ISP and the name chosen by you during the network setup.
Steps to find the username
- Firstly, you need to check which connection you have attached to your mobile and PC.
- You have to connect Roku to the same connection.
- Further, if you are not able to remember the name of your network, pick your network screen.
- Afterward, pick again to view all the possible networks. This will display you the complete list of all the accessible networks nearby including your own network.
- If you are incapable to remember your network name, you can get the assistance of router manufactures or network connection provider.
- You can see the default name at the bottom of the router.
Steps to get the password
- First and foremost, access the same password that you enter while connecting your PC or mobile.
- Further, if you do not remember the password of your network connection, you can take the help of router manufacturer or network service provider.
- Sometimes the default password is listed at the bottom of the router.
- Once connecting to the network, you can get the Roku activation code and then your desired content.
Tips for entering password
- Password should be case sensitive
- Also, you can pick the show password or hide password option which is accessible on the password entry screen.
- Further, this will assist you in viewing or hiding your password while accessing and also check the entry of the incorrect password if you pick show password option.
For more guidance, you can take help from roku.com/link. Our specialists or professionals are constantly here to deal with your queries. Keep in touch with us