Simple steps to connect Roku TV to DirecTV
DirecTV NOW offers you popular shows, hit movies, live sports, on demand and premium channels etc. Moreover, you can activate DirecTV on your Roku device. As we know Roku devices provide various screening facility. Now, the user can make the use of Roku access code to Install DirecTV NOW on their devices. There are lots of benefits to activating this channel on your Roku com link account. Furthermore, if you want to activate this channel on your Roku device then you must have a Roku account.
DirecTV NOW is a subscription-based Television service. If you launch the DirecTV on your player then you will be able to watch up to 125+ live Roku channels and on-demand Entertaining contents.
Extremely, here are accomplishing steps to activate DirecTV on your Roku device:
- First, you must have a Roku account. If the user does not have a Roku account then sign up for the Roku account by accessing Roku com link setup.
- After that, open your Roku account page.
- Then search personal and payment option on your Roku account page.
- Now, in the personal & Payment option, you have to enter subscription details.
- Once details entered into Roku account, then click on submit button for completing the process of account creation.
- Also, you can log in again to confirm Roku Account is successfully created.
Although, DirecTV Now activated on your Roku device, so sit on the couch and enjoy live TV, 10, 00+ movies and shows and much more.
However, you can see DirecTV NOW compatible with Roku, because this device gives you an authority to access unlimited channels such as DirecTV, Netflix, YouTube etc, from Roku channel store. Moreover, if you have issues regarding Activation or deactivation of the new channel then go for www.roku.com/link and get instant solution to sort out your issues.