Roku Express setup Features
- 802.11 (b/g/n compatible) with WEP, WPA, WPA2 support
- Video output: 720p, 1080p
- Power input is 5V-1A
- Its size is 1.4*3.3*0.7 inches
- Its power consumption is 2.4W (typical) when streaming
- Weight: 1.3 ounces
Roku Express seems affordable way to start streaming on the big screen TV. There are no monthly charges or any kind of rental fees for owning of Roku Express.
Roku express gives great performance to the customers. It is the perfect entry-level player with amazing 1080p HD results. Roku Express is very easy to use and its setup does not take any effort. You can access all the top channels from home-screen.
Roku Express remote has a shortcut button for popular channels through which you can subscribe them easily from the remote control.
Roku express will work with any television with HDMI connection. You should use Roku express HDMI cable which is along with Roku Express box. You can also buy an extra high definition HDMI cable from accessory store.
Roku Express Setup:
- Everything you get up in streaming is in the box.
- Inside the box you can your Roku Express streaming player,
- Remote control
- Adhesive strip, which will definitely want to set aside for no we will get to that part later.
- Power adapter.
- Micro USB cable
- HDMI cable.
- Composite cables if you have a Roku express plus.
Let’s get started with the step 1 of Roku express Setup:
- Depending on your model, find HDMI input or composite input on your TV.
- Depending on your TV model or Roku Express model, insert HDMI or composite cable into the corresponding input on your TV.
- The other end of HDMI cable or composite cable goes into the Roku Express
- Use your Roku remote control and select on Input or source and select the option in which you insert your cables.
- Insert one end of Micro USB into your device and the other end either into TV or plug directly into the wall outlet using power adapter.
- Setup your remote control by inserting batteries in it.
- For the best experience you should have clear line of sight between your remote and the front of the Roku player.
- Next is using your remote control to select your language.
Next step is to connect your Roku Express Setup:
- Firstly, choose your particular network connection which is wired or wireless network connection.
- Enter your password.
- If you want to see your password you can click on show password so that you do not enter a wrong password.
- Once you selected your password and clicked on connect your device will automatically connect with the network.
When your device will be connected it will automatically download the latest version of OS software and reboot.
In order to activate your account you get a Roku activation code. You have to enter Roku code on www.roku.com/link and submit it. After that your account will be activated. You must go through Roku activation code, Enter Roku code for the activation purpose or account creation at www.rokucomlinkactivate.com
Basically, Roku Express setup is very easy process and is similar to every Roku device setup. So, now you are done with your Roku Express Setup.