Today we are going to give you complete guidance about how do you activate and setup Roku Ultra device process. However, if you recently buy a Roku Ultra model and looking for configuration steps, then you are in right place. The Roku is brand for electronic devices especially set-top boxes. Further, Roku has various range of streaming devices such as:
- Roku Express
- Roku Ultra
- Roku Express+
- Roku streaming stick
- Roku streaming stick model 3600r
- Roku 2
- Roku 3
- Roku 1 etc.
Activate and Setup Roku Ultra
Moreover, Roku brand also comes with a smart TV device. Now come to the main point, we are talking about Roku ultra streaming box. It is the best device for streamers. The users will love Roku ultra’s amazing features. You can watch your favorite shows in 4k HD Along with HDR picture quality. Roku ultra includes an advanced remote control to command the device. Also, you can connect headphone to your Roku remote. So, if you are late night streamer then plug your earphones in and watch TV without disturbing anybody. With latest streaming channels, you will enjoy this device. Similarly, different streaming channels have added to Roku channel store like Netflix, fxnetworks/activate, HBO GO, CNN Live, Hulu, NatGeo TV, Nowhere TV and many others.
Are you ready to install and setup Roku ultra? Then follow the step by step guide:
- First of all, unpack the packing Roku ultra and attach the necessary wires to devices.
Note: If you got a unseal packing then do not unpack it, exchange the broken device with a new packing. For more information, you can visit roku.com/link website.
- After that, you have to connect necessary wires between Roku ultra & smart TV.
- Similarly, you need to connect the devices to a power outlet.
- Then, turn ON both devices and wait for starting screen.
- Next, follow the on-screen instruction to move on the Main screen.
- You can see a screen with “select language” option, just select your language and click on “ok” button.
- Connect your Roku ultra with the internet connection. You have two options to provide internet to Roku ultra either wireless or wired. If you have a router, then go to available networks option and select your Wifi name. Now provide your password and click on “connect” button. Apart from it, if you are thinking to provide Ethernet cable then plug-in the cable into Ethernet port.
- Now let Roku ultra update the latest software, you need to wait for few minutes.
- Then, create a Roku.com/link account.
- Afterwards, you need to link the Roku device with your Roku account, linking is necessary to access Roku services.
- In the last, you can see current screen show you an activation code, just pick that code and paste on Roku’s official site. You can visit Roku’s official site from an alternative device like a tablet, Smartphone or Laptop.
So, the configuration has successfully completed; now you can enjoy unlimited entertainment at your home. Explore latest streaming service and different streaming categories like Movies channels, TV Everywhere, Sports channels, Kids channels, Music channels, Educational channels, Food channels and many others. If you want to know more details about Roku channels, then you can visit our official site. We are always ready to help Roku users.