How to setup Roku TV?
Roku TV is also Smart TV including Built-in apps and provides various services such as web browser, predefined games and more. Roku TV offers 1000+ channels and widest range of video, pictures and other content from the internet and your smartphone as well. It includes the pre-defined radio station, music player, and video player. It is the box of enjoyment, where we can get instant entertainment using Roku device.In case get any type of error during setup and troubleshooting, click on setting button->select system option->choose about an option to take the solution of your issue.Before start working with Roku TV, first of all, unpack your television. Plug in included base, create connection and complete Setup. The setup guide is included to your Roku TV box.
- Connect to the internet connection and Roku account, to streaming content.
- If you are not connected to the network and use as a traditional TV, you need a more streaming equipment such as antenna, cable or satellite box and more.
Put batteries into Roku remote:
- Your Roku television remote already has the matching pair of batteries of perfect size with packed box.
- Insert batteries under the back cover of Roku remote.
- Attach Remote back cover again.
Switch ON Roku television:
- The indicator light under TV screen must be ON, which tells that your TV has the power supply.
- Press power button on your Roku remote, standby light is going off. After few minutes you see your TV startup screen appears.
- After some time, the first setup screen displayed on your TV screen.
Note: press * button 4 times, if you want use text-to-speech screen reader called Audio guide. Audio Guide is only available in English language.
- After Roku Television power On, first screen offer you to choose a language in which you are comfortable.
- Scroll up/down language list.
- Select language and press ok button.
Choose your country:
- Select your country in which your living or using Roku television.
- After that, click on next button.
Choose Home use:
- Choose your Home use, unless you are set up your Roku television for store use.
- Then, click on next button.
Create your connection with the network:
- Select your wireless network, in case you have more WiFi connections.
- Enter your WiFi password if your network is password protect.
- If you want to see your password, click on show password button.
- Then click on connect button.
Download latest software:
- Once your Roku television is connected to the network, it automatically downloads or update Roku OS software and reboots it.
Create your Roku account:
- In order to activate your Roku television, you have to create your Roku account. Roku device allows you to purchase or add free as well as a paid channel through Roku channel store.
- To activate your Roku TV, follow the instruction whose display on the TV screen and activation code as well. You have to enter the unique code into the site: www.roku.com/link under your smartphone or Web.
Attach your device:
- If you don’t connect your devices till now, then connect it such as Blu-ray, DVD player, or gaming console. To use home theater or sound bar with your Roku TV then connect it as well.
- Switch on all your connected devices. When you did with this, select Everything is Plugin or turned On.
- Then press ok button for confirmation and again select OK.
- After that, give your name and icon of your device, after some time your screen showing the window with playing program on the device whose connected to the input.
- Now, press ok button to make your section.
- Repeat all these steps until you are done with this.